Selection Criteria for Sellers
Qualified Sellers are defined as organizations that offer Canadian tourism products or packages for sale in the international market, who:
- Have facilities and an administrative office in Canada;
- Can demonstrate provision of an export ready travel product, saleable in the appropriate market and conforming with appropriate travel industry requirements;
- Demonstrate they are prepared to enter into contract with Buyers during the marketplace (i.e. able to provide contracted wholesale net rates and honour these rates for the duration of the agreement);
- Only sell Canadian packages or Canadian package components at Rendez-vous Canada;
- Offer products which are immediately available, or available in time to meet the operational requirements of the Buyers in attendance.
Qualified Sellers are approved by provincial and territorial marketing organizations according to regional product development priorities. National Sellers can be nominated by the Tourism Industry Association of Canada and/or Destination Canada. For more information, please visit the Contact us section.
Sellers doing business in three or more regions of Canada may qualify for inclusion in the National section. Such Sellers are not automatically, nor required to be, classified as national Sellers. Priority will be given to those who conduct business in different regions of the country. See the following Selection Criteria for National Seller for more information.
If your organization has never attended Rendez-vous Canada, and you believe you meet the selection criteria, please fill out the Seller Application Form.